EPCC transfer students or Rising Juniors majoring in Science
• U.S. Citizen/ Permanent Resident
• At least 60 hours of college credit hours
• 3.2 GPA
• Already submitted a FAFSA application
• Majoring in:
Please gather the following prior to beginning your online application
• Apply online
• Prepare a personal statement (500 words max). In your statement describe: Why are you interested in pursuing a science major? What are your career plans and how will participating in the ACSScellence program help you achieve them? What makes you a good candidate for this program?
• Be ready to provide contact information for one recommender. You will need to provide the name and email of a prior teacher/professor who knows you well and has agreed to submit a recommendation. An email will be sent to the recommender with instructions on how to submit their recommendation.
• Be ready to upload an unofficial copy of your EPCC Transcript (PDF format)
Go to fafsa.gov
The deadline to apply is March 2, 2018 by 11:59PM MST
The deadline for your recommender to submit their recommendation form is March 15, 2018 by 11:59PM